For making great tents, one has to perfectly understand the use of traditional crafts blended into contemporary lifestyle. With the process involving arranging patterns, tassels, embroidery work, appliqué, wood block printing and other look enhancing steps, the artistic and ornamental touch provided indeed makes one wish to spend some time in these secure, soothing and lavish surroundings.
We “Sai Tents & Exports,” are one of the leading and prominent manufacturers and suppliers of a wide variety of beautifully handcrafted Indian Tents. With our 14 years of rich process experience backing the operations, we are able to match up with the demands of creating sturdy interior and covered spaces in gardens and out in open natural land surroundings. With the available range including Luxury Resort Tents, Marquee Tents, Army Tents, Camping Tents, Conference & Exhibition Tents, Relief Tents, Traditional Tents, Display Canopy & Garden Umbrella and others, we also offer with these necessary well crafted and aesthetically designed tent furniture.
With involved business operations led under the guidance of experienced management led by Mr. Ajay, we are able to provide these exclusive handcrafted, hand-block printed and designed pieces in quality fabric finish for meeting the usage demands in any type of open weather conditions. Further, the management also guides the professional craftsmen working for us that allow us to create in these tents a lively finish that is ideal to meet the demands of occasions like Resort usage, Beach parties, Garden weddings, Weekend and Theme parties. At each and every step of your celebration, we promise to add more luxury to these mesmerizing fabric structures.
Today, the success achieved by us is a great inspirational source for us. For maintaining this in everyday operational procedures involving our working, we pay high attention towards quality standards maintained with procedures to check tents over different construction stages for parameters like shrinkage of fabric, fire resistance and others. Further, our customer centric approach also guides us to perfectly understand what our customers need and deliver them end tenting solutions in exactly the same finish standards as desired by them.
Nature of Business:
E-21, Paryavaran Complex, Near Labour Chowk, IGNOU, New Delhi- 110067, Delhi, India
Total Number of Employees:
Upto 10 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Rs. 2 - 5 Crore
Quality has always been a vital issue for us and we have formed concrete steps to ensure the standards are maintained at each level of involved operation stages for manufacturing these exquisite tenting range. We also ask for feedbacks from customers and use them in further improving our processes. Further, the strong technological advancements maintained at our end also helps us to conduct stringent checks on maintaining quality right from the fabric procurement stage till the final packaging and dispatch of the consignment. Some of these checks include:
- Raw Material Strength
- Seamless Finish
- Strong Structure
- Fire resistance
- Shrinkage Resistance
Our Team of Experts
We have with us dedicated team support comprising of skilled experts. Their superior craftsmanship techniques and being well versed in this domain, we are able to create the right magic in the exclusive collection of tents offered by us for different occasions and usage means. The process expertise of our team has also helped us in earning due industry recognition in our area of operations.
The extensive and rich knowledge of our team also helps us to understand and meet client's requirements within short lead times. Further, it also helps us to develop designs as per client's specifications as well as introduce new design features and structural changes so as to offer better comfort levels to our customers.
- Roberto Stipa, Italy
- John Brennan, Netherlands
- Laser Hotel, Uttarakhand
We have standard payments for all the deals that we are making with client, these payment terms ensure deal confirmation from buyer as well as from us and also help to deliver best quality products within predefined time period.
Our payments terms include:
50 % of the total payment in advance at the time of deal only and the rest 50 % of the payment are made at the time delivery of products. 100 % of payment is made clear till time of delivery of products.
Though canvas tents are durable and have high finish, these too require a maintenance procedure to be followed to increase their life. Factors like mildew, permanent setups of tents or damp storage spaces can make these durable tents ruined and loose its attractive finish. Hence, one needs to call for proper care steps for maintenance of these tents. These include:
Cleaning and Storage:
- Occasional ventilation of tents (if tent is set for long periods) by opening flaps or raising walls which will prevent humidity and moisture from creeping in and creating mildew on inside walls of tents
- Windy conditions can lead to damages to canvas especially in the grommet area and tent frames as high wind conditions can stretch and tear the fabric particularly at areas where lines are attached
- Do not allow accumulation of water/snow on canvas as this would lead to stretching & sagging of canvas and eventually cause leakage
Tips & Warnings:
- While setting the tents, ensure all stakes are placed properly so that canvas is free of any creases/sagging that can cause water to pool up
- Clean canvas tent with water and brush. It is advised not to use soap/detergents as the chemicals present in these can damage the water-resistant properties of canvas
- Clean and dry tent before storage as storing damp canvas causes mildew to grow rapidly and ruining the canvas Store tents in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
While bringing wet tents home from trips, ensure the canvas is immediately set for drying and then stored properly, thus reducing chances of mildew formation. Further, do not use bug repellents, insecticides, soaps or detergents directly on canvas as it may damage the water repellent treatment given to canvas. Some of the other issues that need to be looked after include:
- Shrinkage - As canvas is made of 100% cotton, it shrinks to some extent thus affecting the measurements of tent and finished size.
- Fire - Though the fabric is given a fire-proof finish, yet it can catch fire in case of direct flame source contact. Hence, users should make necessary measures to reduce chances of fire incidents.
Our tents are available in different sizes, shapes and designs so as to meet the demands of different occasions from general gatherings, outdoor parties, dinners as well as camping out in the wild. The thrills may be different but the pleasure derived out of using a well designed & constructed tent is the same, bringing a smile of satisfaction on your face. With tents becoming your main requirement for camping trips or outdoor functions, we ensure the solutions offered by us make you enjoy the camping trip purely. With our expertise in offering canvas tents in many varieties, some noted advantages provided by the sturdy canvas structures offered by us include:
- Available in a wide array of colors, designs, embellishments and hand block printed finishes
- Use of canvas as a base material which is environment friendly
- Easy to repair and easy to maintain too
- High level of Durability
- Canvas material used for manufacturing of tents is inherently cooler than structures made using nylon
- Minimum Installation time
- Compact, easy to store and transport
- These Tents can be installed at any kind of surfaces
Our varied range of Tents is available in multiple dimensions. Below is a chart that provides complete information to buyers for tent dimensions:
Various Standard Sizes :
|Size ||Height of Wall ||Height of Roof ||Weight ||Volume |
|3.97m X 7.33m ||5’6” ||10’3” ||250 Kgs ||2.52 Cu.m |
|3.97m x 7.33m ||3.66m x 7.32m ||4.87m x 9.75m |
|Main Room |
|Main Room |
3.66m x 3.66m
|Main Room |
4.87m x 4.87m
1.68m x 3.97m
1.83m x 3.66m
2.44m x 4.87m
1.68m x 3.97m
1.83m x 3.66m
2.44m x 4.87m